WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us as described in the “Inquiries” section below and we will take steps to delete such personal information from our systems.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide us.
- - Contact information (such as name, address and email address)
- - Profile information (such as profile photo)
- - Information you provide us to complete a purchase
- - Your inquiries and interactions with us in respect of support requests and customer service (such as emails, chats and support tickets)
- - Your messages within our Services (such as user feedback, chat and video logs)
- - Other data you choose to give us (such as information from your social network or data to identify a lost account)
Information we collect automatically.
- - Information about your use of our Services and your interactions with other users of our Services
- - Information we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- - Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your MAC address, device ID, advertising ID, IMEI)
- - General location data and geo-location data
- - Information about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
Your personal data are processed upon your inquiry and are necessary to enable you to partake in of 3D Creative Design Competition and necessary for our legitimate interests to run of 3D Creative Design Competition and develop our service offerings as well as to grow our business.
If you wish to not provide the personal data requested to partake in of 3D Creative Design Competition, we will consider your entry invalid and we will without delay delete your data (the latest after the end of the entry-period). In all other cases we will store the personal data you have provided for 5 years, unless we are legally or contractually obliged to extent the retention period in specific cases.
Please keep in mind that when you voluntarily disclose personal information which is publicly viewable, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who views information (and what they do with information) you voluntarily post publicly.
3. USE & SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the data we collect from you:
To operate our Services. To perform our agreement with you and provide our Services, we process data necessary to:
- - Create accounts and use our Services
- - To complete purchases or requests you make
- - To help us manage, operate and deliver our Services to you
- - To provide you with customer support
- - To communicate with you about our Services (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your data for these purposes)
- - To develop new products or services, or make informed business decisions
To provide a great experience to our users. To provide our Services to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to:
- - Update and develop user profiles
- - To complete purchases or requests you make
- - Provide you with KTTA offers within our Services as well as in other web sites and services, and by email
- - Customize your experience
- - Develop and improve our Services and user experience
- - Manage our relationship with you
- - Enable you to communicate with other users
- - Provide social features as part of the Services
- - Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
To keep our Services safe. In order to keep our Service and its interactive features safe, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
- - verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam, maintain the integrity of our Services
- - Analyze and monitor use of our Services and its features
- - Take action against fraudulent or abusive users
For all the foregoing purposes, we may use individual data or aggregate your individual data with other data to analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes.
Sharing. Other than KTTA, your personal information may be seen by third parties in the following situations:
- - Other users of our Services consistent with the functionality of our Services for the purpose of the competition.
> CLO Virtual Fashion Inc. (in Korea), and
> Korea ICT device industries Association (in Korea)
- - Partners and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
- - If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your data to the new owner.
- - To comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, or to help our affiliates, partners or vendors comply, we may access, transfer, disclose, and preserve your personal information. That includes, for example, your private content.
- - Our Services may include features from our partners and sponsors, such as social media interaction tools and advertising. A list of these partners is available at www.ktextile3d.com/sponsors. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
- - For other legitimate purposes.
KTTA will not sell personal information to advertisers or other third parties without your consent.
4. HOW WE COLLECT
KTTA’s collects data from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an online form or when you communicate with our customer support team. KTTA and third parties also use certain technologies described below to collect data to deliver excellent experiences.
These cookies do not track your browsing activity on non-KTTA websites.
KTTA maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by KTTA is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow web users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password.
However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Services cannot be guaranteed; and (b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
7. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local data protection laws. These may include the following rights:
- to revoke your consent to us at any time. This means that we may no longer continue data processing based on that consent in the future and
- to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of or objection to processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data in so far as not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where appropriate meaningful information about the details thereof;
- to demand the rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, in so far as the processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- - to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in so far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose their erasure and we no longer need the data but you do for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- - to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand they be transmitted to another controller; and
- - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence, place of work or our registered offices.
You have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6 para 1 subpar 1 lit e GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 para 1 subpar 1 lit f GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balancing of interests); this also applies for any profiling based on this provision under Article 4 No. 4 GDPR.
If you file an objection, we shall cease processing your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In so far as you object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising, we shall cease the processing immediately. In that case, no particular situation needs to be stated. This also applies for profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
8. RETENTION; DEACTIVATED OR TERMINATED ACCOUNTS
When you sign up for an account with KTTA, KTTA retains personal information you store on our Services for as long as your account is in existence or as long as we need it to provide you our Services. If you delete your account, we will initiate deletion of this information after 30 days, but please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; (2) a request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form; (3) we are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform; and (3) we may retain your information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
9. OPTING OUT - DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
If we process your personal information for the purpose of sending you marketing communications, you can manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails, by replying or texting ‘STOP’ if you receive SMS communications, or by turning off push notifications on our apps on your device. Additionally, you may unsubscribe by contacting us using the information in the “Inquiries" section below. Note that opting-out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as information about your subscriptions, service announcements or security information.
If you have any questions regarding the data KTTA collects or how we use it, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com, or in writing to KTTA, #710-711, Tower B, (Tera Tower#2) 201, Songpa-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea 05854.
11. KTTA’S DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
KTTA’s Data Protection Officer is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. The Data Protection Officer can be reached at KTTA, Attn: #710-711, Tower B, (Tera Tower#2) 201, Songpa-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea 05854